DU LLB Coaching in Delhi
Learning campus is the Best DU LLB Entrance Coaching in Delhi, Munirka (South Delhi). DU LLB or Delhi University LAW entrance test . We offer the best coaching and complete guidance for LLB Law entrance exam preparation under single roof. We have experienced faculty of more than 10 years of teaching experience in competitive environment. Interactive teaching and student to student interaction helps weak students to educate.
Why Learning Campus ?
- Daily 2hr of classes
- Teacher and students direct interaction
- Small batches
- Weekly mock test
- Extra classes for week students
Before you go for coaching firstly you must have clear about syllabus. This is very helpful for making preparation plan.
DU LLB notification and exam pattern
will be released on the official website- www.ducampus.in
DU LLB will be a pen and paper based test i.e. mode of exam is offline.
- The medium of questions in DU LLB will be English only.
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- It will comprise multiple choice questions (MCQs) i.e. objective type questions.
- The total number of questions asked in the entrance test will be 175.
- The question paper will be divided into 2 sections- General Knowledge and Aptitude and Legal Awareness.
- Every correct answer will be awarded +4 marks and negative marking scheme will be applicable. The maximum marks a candidate can score is 700.
DU LLB Exam Pattern for Aptitude and Legal Awareness
This section will assess the applicant’s knowledge in the legal field. Questions regarding political science and events, constitution, rights and duties, amendments, etc. will be asked. Around 90-95 questions will be asked in this segment.
The distribution of questions is given below-
Subject Number of Questions
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||20|
|Legal Awareness and Aptitude||85-90|
DU LLB 2018 Marking Scheme
Applicants must know the marking scheme in order to decide how to attempt the questions in the law entrance test. There has been no change in the marking scheme of DU LLB entrance examination and it is the same as it was for the year 2017. It should be noted that negative marking will be applicable for the test. The marking scheme is given as follows:
- +4 marks will be awarded to aspirants for marking every accurate answer.
- There will be penalty of marks charged for marking wrong or incorrect answers i.e. negative marking will be applicable. For every inaccurate answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score of students.
- Marks will not be deducted from the total score of the individual for leaving a question blank or failure in attempting it.
- The marking of two options on the OMR sheet will be considered as a wrong answer and negative marking will be applicable accordingly.
DU LLB 2018 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for DU LLB 2018 will be based on 10+2 or higher secondary school level knowledge. It will be as decided by Delhi University for every section. Students must make sure that they follow right syllabus to prepare well for the exam. The section wise syllabus is given as follows:
Part 1: General Knowledge
The aim of this section is to determine the general thought process of candidates. It will assess aspirant’s command over English language, their awareness in current events and mathematical aptitude (upto class 10) as also logical reasoning ability. The main topics along with the sub-topics for this section are given below:
English Language and Comprehension
Analytical and Logical Reasoning English Language and Comprehension General Knowledge and Current Affairs Quantitative Aptitude
|Series||Jumbled words and sentences||Important awards of the year in the fields of sports, science, technology, literature and arts||Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Fill in the blanks by choosing the appropriate word||Finance and Economy||Profit and loss|
|Directions||Incorrect sentences||Major UN bodies and their functions||Number system|
|Critical Reasoning||Vocabulary||Overview of Indian history and geography||Average|
|Syllogism||Synonyms and Antonyms||Physical geography, science and environment||Algebra|
|Analogy||Idioms and phrases||Important events regarding the area of the Indian Constitution or Justice system||Arithmetic and Geometric Progression|
|Embedded Figure||Spot the error||Linear Equation|
|Sets based on arrangements and cubes|
Part 2: Aptitude and Legal Awareness
The second section of DU LLB will evaluate candidate’s knowledge in the legal field. Aspirants must focus on the topics given in this section as they have more weightage in the exam. The important topics are mentioned below:
- Awareness of current legal events
- Questions based on reasoning and principle
- Indian Constitution
- Fundamental rights and duties
- Powers and functions of Executive, Judiciary and Legislature of India
- Forms of government