BCA Coaching in Delhi
Learning campus is the Best BCA Entrance Coaching in Delhi, Munirka (South Delhi). Various Universitys like GGSIPUBB, DU, Jamia etc provides BCA Bachelor of Computer Application course . We offer the best coaching and complete guidance for BCA entrance exam preparation under single roof. We have experienced faculty of more than 10 years of teaching experience in competitive environment. Interactive teaching and student to student interaction helps weak students to educate.
Why Learning Campus ?
- Daily 2hr of classes
- Teacher and students direct interaction
- Small batches
- Weekly mock test
- Extra classes for week students
Before you go for coaching firstly you must have clear about syllabus. This is very helpful for making preparation plan.
IPU CET BCA Exam Pattern
IPU CET BCA Exam Pattern – The exam pattern of IPU CET BCA specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
The exam will be held in pen-paper mode (OMR based). It will have a total of 150 objective type questions. The medium of the tests will be English only. Each question shall carry 4 marks, making the total to be 600.
|English Language & Comprehension||25 Minutes||100||25|
|Computer Awareness||45 Minutes||180||45|
|General Knowledge- IT and Science Related||35 Minutes||140||35|
IPU CET BCA Exam
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode (Paper-pen mode).
- Test Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 minutes)
- Number of Questions: 150 questions (MCQ Type)
- Total marks: 600.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response. Candidates must note that multiple responses to a question will be treated as the wrong answer.
IPU CET BCA Syllabus & Pattern
The syllabus for IPU CET BCA test is as follow –
- English Language & Comprehension- (25 questions)
- Mathematics- (45 questions)
- Computer Awareness- (45 questions)
- General Knowledge- IT and Science Related- (35 questions).
You May Also Like: