Afcat Coaching in Delhi
Learning campus is the Best Afcat Coaching in Delhi, Munirka (South Delhi). Afcat is Airforce common admission test, it is the top demanding job in India. After clearing afcat you can be a Fighter Pilot, Ground Officer,Technician. we offer the best coaching and complete guidance for Afcat airforce exam preparation under a roof. We have experienced faculty of more than 10 years of teaching experience in competitive environment. Interactive teaching and student to student interaction helps weak students to comeup.
Why Learning Campus ?
- Daily 2hr of classes
- Teacher and students direct interaction
- Small batches
- Weekly mock test
- Extra classes for week students
Before you go for coaching firstly you must have clear about syllabus. This is very helpful for making preparation plan.
AFCAT Selection Procedure:
There will be three rounds as below:
- Written Test
- SSB Interview
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
AFCAT Exam Pattern
- There will be total 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 3 marks. Total marks will be 300.
- The duration of entrance exam will be 2 hours.
- Those candidates who have applied for EKT, their exam will start after a break of 15 mins.
- The duration of EKT will be 45 minutes.
AFCAT Exam Syllabus
It is important to know the AFCAT syllabus and prepare according to the detailed syllabus and pattern. This will ensure advance preparation of all the subjects. Gather all the required study materials and make a study plan AFCAT exam. Check the latest AFCAT exam syllabus below:
AFCAT Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs, Sports, Art, Culture, Environment, History, Geography, Politics, Basic Science, Civics etc.
AFCAT Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Number Series, Average, Simplification, Ratio, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Decimal Fraction, Percentage, coding-decoding, analogy, the odd man out.
AFCAT Syllabus for Reasoning & Military Aptitude
- Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
AFCAT Syllabus for Verbal Ability in English
- English Comprehension, Error Finding, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Jumbled Sentences, Fill in the blanks, rearrangement of sentences etc.